Join us for free ice cream and
giveaways at Freddy Hill Fun Center on Sumneytown Pike in Towamencin
from 1-3:30pm on
Sunday, October 17th.
...we do this alot, don't we? It's no wonder really. We are surrounded by media that we measure ourselves by: magazine articles, "reality" TV, awards assemblies, Christmas letters ;), and so on. What moment makes you feel insecure? When I was a new mother to premature twins with cerebral palsy this became a particularly difficult struggle. It was such an unfair comparison really, but still I wrote:
Or maybe you would like to hear it read to you
The Special Needs Alliance is a national, non-profit organization committed to helping individuals with disabilities, their families, and the professionals who represent them. Our attorneys are some of the most credentialed public benefits and disability law attorneys in the country, many of whom are themselves parents and siblings of children with disabilities.Please select the state in which you would like to locate a Special Needs Alliance
Individuals with disabilities, their families, as well as professionals who represent them, face a host of unique legal issues and other challenges unfamiliar to most of their peers:
1 Year of Reader's Digest Magazine $4
KeepingPace shoe incorporates many features essential to this unique specialized market:
- Contemporary fashion and stylish look
- Engineered internally with adjustable depth technology
- Wider heel and toe box that accommodates the orthosis without compromise
- Distinctive sole with increased contact surface promoting greater medial/lateral stability
- Ankle to toe speed lacing with locking eyelets for faster and ease of wearability
- Geometrically-graded last that ensures precision fit
- Fray resistant lining and high abrasion resistant toe cap to ensure durability
--"Well I must admit--your book
is the very best advocacy tool I have
ever seen!! I read it cover to cover in 2 days, ear marking the pages, and then highligted reference materials until
my ink went dry! But now I am
completely lost because someone
borrowed my book, and I do not know where my beloved Bible is at present.
I need to order another copy! "
Trish Luberda, CSEC (Name used with permission).
AND APPARENTLY THE BOOK HAS BEEN MARKED DOWN:
Disability Deception reduced
to $8,00 plus shipping! This is 60% below list price--what a bargain! $11.99 for a book filled with advocacy information and resources not in an other book!
Signing can open up the world of communication to children with Down syndrome by helping them express thoughts that they can’t put into words – or clarify their speech when they have difficulty articulating a word.
Using signs with children who have Down syndrome:Click here to learn more
* makes communication possible - or easier
* capitalizes on learning strengths
* allows more time for processing
* supports memory and recall
* reduces frustration
Based on recommendations from parents, educators and other professionals, we’ve created this special product bundle designed to introduce your child to signs that will enhance communication, social interaction and functional skills. While all Signing Time products are useful, the DVDs in this set will teach you and your family the basic signs for family members, feelings, social greetings, daily routines, and more.
|$5 with any $35 purchase while supplies last. Enjoy a great value (reg. $24.99) with this unique, limited edition Large Jar Candle in our Spiced Pumpkin fragrance... pumpkins baked in simmering spices of clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon|
Staples Ream of Paper $5.99
Get $4.99 rebate back
Final Price: $1 (limit 2)
Avery Label Pads $2
Use $1/1 printable
Final Price: $1
(Some stores may refuse
GE-4 Device Remote $9.99 after instant discount
Get $10 rebate
Final Price: Free! (limit 1)
Brother P-Touch Labelmaker $14.99 (was $49.99)
HP Everyday Photo Paper 50pk $9.99I have never had an issue with getting my rebates so far!
Get $8.99 rebate
Final Price: $1 (limit 2)
The Fine Print
- Expires Feb 12, 2011
- Limit 1 per order. Redeemable starting 10/14/10. Not valid with other offers. Valid at consumer site only. Holiday orders must be placed by December 5 to ensure delivery.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Turn original photo into artwork
- Doesn't need a frame
- Upload online or mail originals