Living Social to get two movie tickets for $9!
I have used Fandango tickets before without a problem, but you may want to go to Fandango.com to see which of your theaters are listed.
The Fine Print
Limit 1 purchase per customer only • Promo Codes are valid only for Internet purchases made at www.fandango.com and are not redeemable at theater box office, via Fandango’s telephone or mobile services or through any other website operated by third-party merchants
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Not valid on IMAX or 3D showings
• Limited to tickets with maximum face value (including Fandango’s convenience fee of up to $2 per ticket) of $15 • Both tickets must be purchased for the same movie and show time in a single transaction • Promotional value of Promo Codes expire June 6th, 2011. Paid value of Promo Codes expires on June 6th, 2016, except where prohibited by law.
• Promo Codes have no cash value unless required by law, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and are not for resale or commercial use
• If a movie ticket (with Fandango’s convenience fee included) is more than the $15 maximum Promo Code value, the user must pay the difference with a valid credit or debit card
• The redemption of Promo Codes is subject to Fandango’s terms and conditions at www.fandango.com/termsofuse.aspx and www.fandango.com/PurchasePolicy.aspx
• Any questions regarding redemption of promo codes on Fandango.com should be directed to Fandango Customer Support at http://fandango.custhelp.com • Other conditions apply • Promotional value expires on June 6, 2011