Aren't these adorable? You can find lots of cute recipes like this and coupons at Snackpicks.com!
Ingredients for Graham Graduation Caps:
- 8 oz chocolate-flavored candy coating, cut up into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp shortening
- 1 11.5 oz package of Keebler Deluxe Graham
- 1 10 oz package of marshmallows
- 1.68 oz tube of icing, in your school's colors
Directions for Graduation Caps:
- In a small, heavy saucepan, melt candy coating and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in desired food coloring.
- Using a fork, dip one marshmallow at a time into melted candy coating.
- Use a chopstick or skewer to scrape off the excess melted candy coating from bottom of fork.
- Using the same chopstick or skewer push the coated marshmallow centered on top of a sheet of wax paper.
- Let the marshmallows cool partially. You want it to be sticky enough to adhere to the cookie.
- Place a Keebler Deluxe Graham on top of each marshmallow to create the hat.
- Once the marshmallows cool completely, use your school color tubed icing and decorate the top of each hat with a tassel.